23 January, 2014 01:40 ▪
42 journalists injured over the past three days on Hrushevskoho Street
The chart compiled by the Chesno (Honestly) NGO lists 42 journalists from print, TV and online media who have been injured over the past three days. According to numerous reports, the police targets journalists specifically.
The list of those injured is being updated on a regular basis.
Journalists were injured with aimed shots by the police, stun grenades and violent beating, Ukrayinska Pravda reports.
- Acting Foreign Minister says diplomatic relations with Russia could be suspended
- May 9 in Ukraine: a fire at the TV tower, a shootout in Mariupol, Putin’s visit to Crimea
- Acting Prosecutor General: Police helped separatists in Odesa on May 2
- Presidential Administration official says terrorist attacks could take place on May 9
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Activist kidnapped from hospital along with Ihor Lutsenko found dead
- The United States strongly condemns the increasing violence on the streets of Kyiv
- José Manuel Barroso deplores force and violence against protesters and talks about possible sanctions against Ukrainian officials after news of protesters killed in clashes
- Protester shot at Hrushevskoho Street. Another protester dead after being knocked down from the stadium entrance arc by Berkut
- The EUobserver: individual EU countries could impose unilateral sanctions against Ukrainian authorities