3 April, 2014 17:45 ▪
Russia provided 5 tons of explosives and weapons to Yanukovych in January to disperse the Maidan
“Somewhere around January 20th, two military cargo aircrafts from Chkalovsk, Russia, landed in Hostomel and Zhuliany airports near Kyiv,” he said. “They delivered 5,100kg of explosives, impact munitions and additional weapons.”
According to Nalyvaichenko, all these materials are recorded in documents. “This is an element of one military crime,” he commented.
Nalyvaichenko also noted that the models of these weapons have been disclosed. They were “produced at a Russian R&D institute in the town of Sergiyev Posad, among other places.”
“It is now crucial to understand and get an answer to the following question: who ordered all this, and how and what for the Russian supplier delivered such huge amount of weapons and explosives,” Nalyvaichenko said.
According to his earlier report, 26 employees of FSB, Russia’s security service, were involved in mass killings of protesters on the Maidan.
- SBU detains terrorists intending to blow up Kyiv-Kharkiv railroad
- SBU arrests terrorist “Czech” responsible for the movement of military vehicles from Russia
- SBU detains Russian and German citizens involved in spying and organization of terrorist attacks
- “Premier” Aksionov bans Crimean Tatar rallies to commemorate the 70th anniversary of deportation by Soviet authorities
- Acting Prosecutor General: Police helped separatists in Odesa on May 2
- SBU warns MPs engaged in separatist talks with foreigners
- SBU says it is not launching an “anti-terrorist operation”, just preparing for one
- February 15 news: Activists make a checkpoint at Hrushevskoho, leave Kyiv City State Administration and four oblast state administrations, and Maidan is preparing to increase peaceful pressure on Parliament
- Naftogaz cuts supply of gas to a minimum for 11 oblasts
- The United States strongly condemns the increasing violence on the streets of Kyiv