26 January, 2014 03:41 ▪
One more protester died in a hospital
According to Sekh, Roman Senyk underwent several surgeries, but the wounds were too serious. “He was seriously wounded in the lung, underwent several surgeries and his hand was amputated,” she said.
Roman Senyk,45 lived in a small town Turka in Western Ukraine.
According to earlier reports, five Maidan activists were killed in clashes and beyond Maidan
- Acting Prosecutor General: Police helped separatists in Odesa on May 2
- Ukrainian Security Service Chief: Twenty-six Russian security officers were involved in planning of the bloodshed on Maidan
- Yanukovych is in Russia and may be granted asylum there
- Financial Times: Russia-Ukraine tensions seethe in Crimea
- German, French and Polish ministers come to the Verkhovna Rada
- Opposition leaders declined a deal offered by Yanukovych
- 42 journalists injured over the past three days on Hrushevskoho Street
- The United States strongly condemns the increasing violence on the streets of Kyiv
- José Manuel Barroso deplores force and violence against protesters and talks about possible sanctions against Ukrainian officials after news of protesters killed in clashes
- Protester shot at Hrushevskoho Street. Another protester dead after being knocked down from the stadium entrance arc by Berkut